On April 16, 2021 we're holding our curbside pick-up native plant sale from 9am - 4:30pm!
This year's sale hosts over 50 different drought tolerant native plants that perform well in our Monterey Bay climate and support birds, bees, and a diversity of pollinators! Our selection includes many unique plants grown by volunteers, students, and staff at our nursery!
While curbside pickup is the primary way to get your plants this year, some native plants will also be available on the day of the event for purchase in an outdoor and socially distanced sale environment. Please bring your mask as public health guidelines will be strictly followed. Proceeds will go toward fulfilling our organization’s mission of preserving, restoring, and fostering appreciation of the wetlands of the Pajaro Valley.
Choose and reserve your plants now for the best selection. Please note that our inventory is changing as orders come in and some plants may sell out. This will be reflected in the order form but not always in the inventory. Thank you for your understaning!
Placing Your Order:
- Fill out the online order form using our plant list.
- Next, you will recieve an invoice via email and can pay it online using the link provided. Sorry, so cash payments are accepted at this time. Please expect 1-2 business days before you get your confirmation.
- ORDERS ACCEPTED UNTIL: Thursday, April 15 at 4PM PST
On Pick-Up Day:
- Pick up location will be at the Fitz Wetland Educational Resource Center on Pajaro Valley High School Campus. The address is: 500 Harkins Slough Road, Watsonville, CA 95076.
- Pick-Up Hours are 9am - 4:30pm on Friday, April 16th*
- When you arrive, STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE. Form a line behind the car in front of you. A staff member will come to greet you and ask for your name, will confirm order information, and if needed, your payment.
- Remain in your vehicle, a staff member will bring you your plants.
*Due to shelter in place orders we likely cannot accommodate other pick-up times. Orders not picked up will be planted by staff in local wetland habitats in your honor. If you would like alternative accommodations (ie. different pick-up time or date), please contact us at the email below and we will let you know if we are able to support your needs.
Want to learn more about each plant? Check out our Plant Guide!
Have Questions or Need Help? Email or call Aldo Lopez, Restoration Specialist, at 805-402-9055. We would be happy to answer plant specific questions for your garden and landscape. Email us and we can help you!