Curbside Native Plant Sale
Friday, June 12, 2020 we're holding a curbside pick-up native plant sale from 9am - 4pm!
Proceeds will go directly to supporting our new Climate Corps Program, which will keep local young people active and learning this summer through environmental action in the wetlands and parks while paying them a stipend. Our entire community benefits!
Here is a list of our Native Plant Selections. Choose and reserve your plants now for the best selection.
Want to learn more about each plant? Check out our plant guide!
When you’ve picked your plants, fill out our Order Form and send it in!
No room in your garden for more native plants? You can still support our Climate Corps restoration work this summer with a tax-deductible donation.
Placing Your Order:
- Download/Fill out the order form using our plant list.
- Calculate your total and write a check payable to Watsonville Wetlands Watch or bring cash/credit card or check with you at pickup.
- Mail your order form to: PO Box 1239, Freedom, CA 95019 OR Email your form to:
- ORDERS ACCEPTED UNTIL: Thursday, June 11, 4:00PM PST
- Staff will contact you to confirm your order and total.
On Pick-Up Day:
- Pick up location will be at the Fitz Wetland Educational Resource Center on Pajaro Valley High School Campus. The address is: 500 Harkins Slough Road, Watsonville, CA 95076.
- Pick-Up Hours are 9am - 4pm on Friday June 12th*
- When you arrive, STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE. Form a line behind the car in front of you. A staff member will come to greet you and ask for your name, will confirm order information, and if needed, your payment.
- Remain in your vehicle, a staff member will bring you your plants.
*Due to shelter in place orders we likely cannot accommodate other pick-up times. Orders not picked up will be planted by staff in local wetland habitats in your honor. If you would like alternative accommodations (ie. different pick-up time or date), please contact us at the email below and we will let you know if we are able to support your needs.
Have Questions or Need Help? Email or call Aldo Lopez, Restoration Specialist, at 805-402-9055. We would be happy to answer plant specific questions for your garden and landscape. Email us and we can help you!
|Event Date||06-12-2020 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||06-12-2020 4:00 pm|
|Location||Patrick J. Fitz Wetlands Educational Resource Center|